Wednesday 26 May 2010

A Journey Must be Parked

A Journey Must be Parked
By: sugeng heriyanto


A journey must be parked, and the next is choosing one thing or one option as place or a house where I put and spread my heart feeling, impression and decoration of the beauty of my life, flying or just sleeping it will be. By some consideration as soon as I assembly as one conclusion.

Have I searched and met them all? Yes… I have done for a long journey from one place to another place. I met many things difference about the nature; departed from a valley where I was born to this real world, walked around by following the process of getting a maturity of life skill of how to work and get involved to this world part, how to conquer the world. And at the next turn I climbed the mount saw around it what thing there are, to next place to the next town, from the all place a have met many type of nature, many type of people, many type of girl. It grew my philosophy of life; there were sadness and happiness, any tiredness and freshness, any sweetness and bitterness. Time has gone fast and wildly, how long I have spent for it? But by growing the time, growing the experience. It made the living easier and easier to conquer. But What I have gotten too. I once again, I remember, my experience, about who, what, how, where, why, when MORE?


From the first part of the journey, I met a city girl , where she lived too, she was clever, good , wise, bit calm and decisive , the hot temperature, industrious and metropolis , hard life and noisy town, forced the people grew and shaped the typical character, and me too. The second time, because of my enlarging activity I moved to other town and met another girl in a difference community and culture I met before, she was as usual but nice, talking with her easily melting and pleasantly, smart and diligent adore on her personality, never giving up on something, she also promise comfortable and homely miss, it can force me forget for my first friend and the thirst town, should the choice I take? , I should glide to other place, there, on the top of mount I met the thirst person , I called her the mount girl because of the her origin, the condition was cool and fresh of the mount , silence of the mount was interested me and felt appropriate to explore my writing talent that irritated me for a long time. This girl was an rich man’s doughter , white skinned , beautiful, melting the situation , made falling in love…with her I wished she always beside me, her activeness, she made me passing the last girls.

But the time was going change, I should face the next steps of moving of my heart more and more, time to time, on the same happening .It gave me much lesson, I have knew everything more, about the world, the nature, the human, the girls, the beauty, the happiness, on other sides; the other world, impossible, the badness, the sadness, the sorrow….. All made me boring and staying…. Who girls more? What a much time I spent on it.,

Who knows me? Who do I need then?

No comments:

Post a Comment