Wednesday 26 May 2010

The journey of love always grows passing the stretching change of time. Moving from one heart to another, never parking to one heart.




Image by travlinman43 via Flickr
From the First Morning
There is a girl in my class where I am teaching in the school. She is white skinned. Her performance is slim, straight height, black haired, amusing eyes, a dropping water in the morning covered by densely bent eyebrow soft and fresh lipped. Simple amusing nosed, every parts lie each its parts appear her face’s beautiful ornament but typically her ethnic looked.
Her slims performance that straight height body appears her pair of long foot filled her desk colon in every time she sits on her seat. Her whitish fingers teases to close to touch them. While he was standing beside me my heart said that what height she was. Its same with mine. Even she has still a chance grow more. That must be higher.
Really, I have just taught the class several months , and it s about a month after the second semester I got my chance to write has come. From the beginning I inter the class, I had no feeling who the students amused my heart. Because everything was new all in my mind was how adjust the new thing. But some days later, the feeling arise, from column to column and from row to row, finally I got them from the rightest column there is a girl with the initial F or O and the column she is A and the leaf test is who occupies the icon in this story. I don’t know why , shortly she is unique as a girl who amuse my heart every thing is new and differ includes her religion.

0
Liked it
I Like It


ShareThis
Comments (1)

sugeng heriyanto on Apr 24, 2010
it is in process of editing, i ll completed as soon as possible…..
Leave a Comment

Read more: http://authspot.com/short-stories/never-edges-a-journey-of-love/#ixzz0m8pbzyjZ

No comments:

Post a Comment